This was a girl’s Facebook status posted yesterday. There were 48 comments that followed. All are High School students.

What do you think?

The jist of it (with names changed):

Facebook status:
Girl
Hey nice gay-ges.

Comments:
James
You are right. It’s alright to judge someone based entirely on their looks. Cause of course, all people that have stretched lobes participate in homosexual activities. Epic fail. I know its taboo on planet Mormon… but try to be a bit open-minded maybe?
Yesterday at 5:15pm · Like

Connor

Ha ha ha what happened to trying to be nice today james? 🙂
Yesterday at 5:18pm · Like

James

Ignorant People.
Yesterday at 5:20pm · Like

Connor

As much as I support you in youre hatred of the ignorant, I’m pretty sure Girl was joking.
Yesterday at 5:23pm · Like

James

I’m pretty sure its joking like this that causes a lot of problems in society… shitty humor hurts everyone.
Yesterday at 5:25pm · Like

Connor

As does drastically over reacting to a small joke
Yesterday at 5:31pm · Like

Girl
I think you should worry about your own life, James, and let me live mine. Thanks.
23 hours ago · Like

James

haha ill worry about whatever i want. thanks. (: but seriously grow up and drop the stereotypes.
23 hours ago · Like

Girl

Seriously leave me alone.
23 hours ago · Like

Ammon

hey james, how about you take your douche bag flat brimmed hat and shove it up your ass. then maybe it’ll bend and you can wear it like normal people do.
23 hours ago · Like

Hannah

I’m pretty sure you don’t know Girl’s personality James. She’s probably joking around no need to start anything.
23 hours ago · Like

James

‎”how about you take your douche bag flat brimmed hat and shove it up your ass.” the whole reason i commented in the first place is because its fucked up to make assumptions just off ones looks, all youve managed to do is prove my point.
23 hours ago · Like

3 Comments

1. Apparently it’s a crime to have an opinion anymore. I don’t understand why “James” couldn’t just let the girl’s status be and get over it. Who cares what someone else thinks?

2. Yikes!

3. Anonymous

hello! i find you have really good blog, its good that you have decided to share it for all people
    i want to offer you exchange banners or links ! i have too network of gay photo blogs, there some of them :
    http://mytwink.blogspot.com http://justnakedboys.blogspot.com http://sweetmuscleboy.blogspot.com
    i know together we will get more traffic!!!!
    if you agree to exchange links or banners, welcome! fire-bob@hotmail.com
    thanks for attention!! bye!!!

Comments are closed.