i want to write. but my mind is everywhere and i can’t write about one subject long enough to get to another. so tomorrow I will probably have something written about at least one of these things:
1. What my current testimony of the LDS church would be if it were on a scale of 1-10. (if i feel like mormoniscing again–tomorrow is a Sunday, so there’s a good chance.)
2. The disappointment of my U.S. government class and my teacher’s lack of open-mindedness.
3. Thinking about going on a mission.
4. I got the “Most likely to travel the world” award at the Senior dinner dance and I wasn’t even there to get it.
5. My ideal week
6. The adventures of driving a stick shift
7. How annoyed I am that we DON’T RECYCLE at my work.
8. I have Seminary graduation tomorrow and I do NOT want to go just to get my two year certificate. It’s not a Congratulations! certificate, it’s a Nice try, Sister, but not good Enough certificate. Someone’s gonna make a stupid joke about Anne not finishing Seminary and I’m just gonna sit there smiling. Then I’ll want to throw a rock at someone. P.S. I even told God about this while I was praying. I told him I really really didn’t want to go because I might as well stick a big L on my forehead. Then I asked him if I didn’t make it into Heaven, please please please don’t give me a Nice try, Sister, But Not Good Enough certificate. I really don’t want to go.
9. Conversations with Thirty.
10. The massive zit on my forehead.