i have a date tonight. it’s a second date. we are going out to dinner and then seeing a laser show.

i feel like i haven’t stopped this week.
going going going, hurrying, going going.

an hour to get ready.

my hair isn’t doing anything right at this length.
it’s too poofy and i look like Velma.
i miss the Spock look.

i have to memorize all sandwiches by tomorrow.
i think i can do it.

work is really stressful. but if i give it two more weeks, i think i’ll finally start to feel like i can make a salad or a soup without looking like an idiot.

i kind of like a boy. he’s really handsome. he has a cute smile. i’ve been on one date with him and i really had fun. we take the trax together on mondays and wednesdays. it feels nice to like a boy. it feels nice to think about someone else.

i have a zit on my lip. it’s gross.

should i go to pakistan and visit farah the summer of 2013? i think it would be a good experience. and i’d love to see farah again.

i think i should write a novel. i have characters and places and scenes in mind. i don’t have a story.

i need to get ready. what should i wear? it’s cool outside.

it’s windy, but please please don’t rain or snow tonight, sky. i must go out and take pictures.

do i have to shower? hmph.

time to go.

6 Comments

1. Anonymous

This made me happy. I like his choice for a date.

2. Yes, kudos for him. It was a good choice for a date. Remember the Planetarium in Salt Lake? That’s where it was.

By the way, hello! πŸ™‚ I hope the college life is crazy fun. I hope you’re happy. πŸ™‚
    (Assuming by the two small sentences that this is you.)

3. Anonymous

Hello. πŸ™‚ College, as you predicted, has turned out to be much better than I thought it would be. I like it here.
    I hope the same is true for you and Salt Lake.
    You sound like you’re doing a lot which probably means it is, as long as you are getting enough down time. πŸ™‚

Oh and I hope you owned him at the space question games on the second level… we certainly did have enough practice. πŸ˜‰
    (It’s good to see that you can still make me smile… good job figuring out who it was!)
    I hope you are wonderful.
    -your friend.

4. Unfortunately, I did not own him. Once we finished the first level (with him answering all the questions), we stopped. The only reason I wanted to play is because I had played it (with you) for like a half an hour and I was sure I’d know all the answers. He was definitely not impressed because he said, “So… did you not learn this in elementary school?” Hahahaha.

Yay! I’m so happy that you like it. It’s really nice to hear something from you and know that you’re doing well. I wish you the best (this sounds so awkward and formal, but you get what I mean), and I hope everything goes well for the rest of the semester! πŸ™‚

5. November is Write-a-Novel month. Seriously. You write a first draft fast and try to get it all down on paper in 30 days. Lots of people do it.

You have a zit on your lip because you like a boy.

Isn’t it time to get a haircut? Just saying.

6. Alright. A draft by the end of November. Oh man Oh man. I’ve got this.

Yeah… I need a haircut badly. I’ve got to wait until Halloween is over. Then I’ll get it chopped.

The zit is still here. Dun dun dun.