I forget about the little things that make me happy. If I could just remember to do some of these little things each day, I can get through winter and stressful work days and awkward moments and anything else that makes me cringe.
- Light a candle. If you don’t own a candle, Anne, buy one.
- Write or call a friend once a week.
- Make your bed. It makes everything better.
- Always take your colored pencils to church. Draw in your bible. Who cares if you can’t read the verse below your scribbles? They’re your scriptures.
- Look at kayak.com/explore. Just for fun.
- Hold Spencer’s hand for 5 minutes.
- Scroll through your doggie board on Pinterest.
- Wear fuzzy socks.
- Take a picture outside.
- Drive to work in silence and list 5 things you love about your life.
Time to prepare for the post-Christmas winter!